ROGER AND CHRIS DERMITT - Owners
Welcome to the website of Dermitt Funeral Home and thank you for visiting.
We began in September of 1969, serving our communities, and we appreciate our client families for their support. Thanks so much!
The staff at Dermitt Funeral Home has been trained and licensed to assist with the funeral and/or cremation needs of our community for over 60 years. Edward Dermitt's motto was "Never say anything is good enough", that commitment is continuing today. Our goal is to provide a personal service and facilities with a family atmosphere. We can assure you that the Dermitt Funeral Home is competitive in prices and services with all firms in our area. We have provided a calender of events, including church services, on our website. You are welcome to contact us with your information.
We have provided this website for your convenience. We will try to provide you with as much information as possible, but please feel free to call or visit us with any questions you may have. A website cannot replace the personal one on one relationship we share with families. Please look through our website for details of our services, facilities, and staff. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome any comments you may have.
Our services include:
1. The services and merchandise we provide are: Batesville caskets, concrete and steel outer cases, memorial packages (register book, memorial folders, thank you cards), complete facilities for visitation and services, professional staff, obituary notices, cemetery information, opening and closing of graves, hearses and other funeral vehicles (we have no limousine services in our area, although we can have one delivered if desired), certified copies of death certificates ($6.00 each) and shipping of remains to any location.
2. We provide an aftercare program with the surviving immediate family, which includes bookmarks at no additional cost.
3. We handle all Veterans Administration paperwork involved with burial benefits, flags, and VA grave markers.
4. We will send notification to the Social Security Administration, and also help in filing claims with insurance companies.
5. We also provide cremation choices. You can choose a traditional funeral service with a rental casket (or regular casket if desired); immediate cremation with memorial service at our facility; or you can choose immediate cremation with no services.
6. We provide memorial cards for visitations with a picture of your loved one.
7. We provide a 24-hour obituary phone (recorded) at 270 259-3755.
8. We will provide a complete general price list on request, and have a complete casket and outer burial price list available.
9. We also can provide suppliers who can handle your video tributes by way of DVD's.
10. You can find all florist in our county by clicking the menu for expressions of sympathy and choosing florist menu.